UKAWC Weather Map Dashboard For Kentucky
Last update: Sat Aug 15 01:15:18 EDT 2020
[US Rad], [IR Sat], [VIS], [WW], [NatRad], [Temps], [LSI], [Wind], [QPF], [5-day], [WCI], [DewP], [Sfc loop], [Sfc/Rad], [Today], [Tom.], [NextDay], [12Hr], [24Hr], [36Hr], [36Hr], [48Hr], [60Hr], [7-day Threats] [Day 8-14 Threats] [850mb], [500mb], [Thick], ALL ,






100 AM EDT SAT AUG 15 2020
WESTERN AND SOUTH CENTRAL KENTUCKY
  
CITY           SKY/WX    TMP DP  RH WIND       PRES   REMARKS
PADUCAH        CLEAR     72  70  93 CALM      29.92F                  
HENDERSON      CLEAR     69  69 100 CALM      29.94S                  
OWENSBORO      PTCLDY    73  73 100 N3        29.93S                  
HOPKINSVILLE   CLEAR     73  73 100 CALM      29.92F                  
BOWLING GREEN  CLOUDY    76  73  91 CALM      29.93R                  
GLASGOW        CLOUDY    73  72  97 CALM      29.93S                  
100 AM EDT SAT AUG 15 2020
NORTHEAST KENTUCKY
  
CITY           SKY/WX    TMP DP  RH WIND       PRES   REMARKS
LEXINGTON      CLOUDY    70  69  97 CALM      29.94S                  
COVINGTON      CLOUDY    72  65  78 E8        29.95F                  
FRANKFORT      CLOUDY    73  68  84 CALM      29.92F                  
100 AM EDT SAT AUG 15 2020
NORTHEAST KENTUCKY
  
CITY           SKY/WX    TMP DP  RH WIND       PRES   REMARKS
LEXINGTON      CLOUDY    70  69  97 CALM      29.94S                  
COVINGTON      CLOUDY    72  65  78 E8        29.95F                  
FRANKFORT      CLOUDY    73  68  84 CALM      29.92F                  
100 AM EDT SAT AUG 15 2020
SOUTHEAST KENTUCKY
  
CITY           SKY/WX    TMP DP  RH WIND       PRES   REMARKS
JACKSON        CLOUDY    70  68  93 CALM      29.95S FOG              
LONDON         CLOUDY    73  72  96 CALM      29.95F                  
SOMERSET       CLOUDY    70  70 100 N6        29.94F                  
MIDDLESBORO    CLOUDY    72  72 100 CALM      29.95F                  
MONTICELLO     CLOUDY    71  71 100 NE8       29.95F                  



	

Kentucky Weather Synopsis:

Sat Aug 15 01:15:18 EDT 2020

Current Watches/Warnings/Statements: Click here.

Current weather around the greater Bluegrass region:

100 AM EDT SAT AUG 15 2020 NORTHEAST KENTUCKY CITY SKY/WX TMP DP RH WIND PRES REMARKS LEXINGTON CLOUDY 70 69 97 CALM 29.94S COVINGTON CLOUDY 72 65 78 E8 29.95F FRANKFORT CLOUDY 73 68 84 CALM 29.92F

7-Day NWS Hazardous Weather Outlook for central Kentucky:

From the UK ag weather center. Updated: 10 PM Fri Aug 14 2020 ...flash flood watch in effect until 8 am edt /7 am cdt/ saturday... this hazardous weather outlook is for portions of east-central and south-central kentucky. .day one...tonight. scattered showers and thunderstorms are possible overnight. the main threats from any showers and storms that develop will be torrential rainfall, leading to potential for localized flash flooding issues. .days two through seven...saturday through thursday. scattered to numerous afternoon and evening thunderstorms can be expected through sunday as heat and humidity continue. the main threats from these storms will be locally gusty winds and heavy rainfall. .spotter information statement... spotters should report any stronger wind gusts as well as heavier rainfall totals or flooding. This hazardous forecast is provided by The National Weather Service.

The Short-Term Forecast for Kentucky

Western KY .TONIGHT...Mostly clear. Areas of fog through the night. Lows in the upper 60s. Calm winds. Central KY ...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EDT SATURDAY... .OVERNIGHT...Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Patchy fog after midnight. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Lows in the upper 60s. Northeast winds up to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Eastern KY ...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EDT SATURDAY... .OVERNIGHT...Cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Patchy fog. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall. Lows in the upper 60s. Light winds. Chance of rain 70 percent.

7-day Forecast for central Kentucky:

Fri Aug 14 22:06:09 EDT 2020 Franklin-Scott-Harrison-Anderson-Woodford-Fayette-Bourbon-Nicholas- Washington-Mercer-Jessamine-Clark-Marion-Boyle-Garrard-Madison-Green- Taylor-Casey-Lincoln-Metcalfe-Adair-Russell-Cumberland-Clinton- Including the cities of Frankfort, Georgetown, Cynthiana, Lawrenceburg, Versailles, Lexington, Paris, Carlisle, Springfield, Harrodsburg, Nicholasville, Winchester, Lebanon, Danville, Lancaster, Richmond, Greensburg, Campbellsville, Liberty, Stanford, Edmonton, Columbia, Jamestown, Burkesville, and Albany 1005 PM EDT Fri Aug 14 2020 /905 PM CDT Fri Aug 14 2020/ ...FLASH FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT UNTIL 8 AM EDT /7 AM CDT/ SATURDAY... This hazardous weather outlook is for portions of east-central and south-central Kentucky. .DAY ONE...Tonight. Scattered showers and thunderstorms are possible overnight. The main threats from any showers and storms that develop will be torrential rainfall, leading to potential for localized flash flooding issues. .DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...Saturday through Thursday. Scattered to numerous afternoon and evening thunderstorms can be expected through Sunday as heat and humidity continue. The main threats from these storms will be locally gusty winds and heavy rainfall. .SPOTTER INFORMATION STATEMENT... Spotters should report any stronger wind gusts as well as heavier rainfall totals or flooding.

Click here for the 60 hr. forecast maps, or loop .

Over The Next 48 Hours in Kentucky

(Click any thumbnail below to view full-sized image) or select State or Conus below
NWS National:
NWS West:
NWS Central:
NWS East:

NWS Weather Story

NWS West:
NWS Central:
NWS East:

Temperature

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Weather Conditions

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Apparent Temperature

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Probability of Precipitation

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Winds

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Sky Condition

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Hazardous Weather

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Weather Conditions: National

Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 48 Hrs
All

Forecast Maps

Now
Next 12 Hrs
Next 24 Hrs
Next 36 Hrs
Next 72 Hrs

Place Mouse Over Text to Pause....